Welcome to LanguageLine Solutions Web Training site
INFORMATION FOR ALL WEB TRAINING/ORIENTATION USERS
This Web Based Training (WBT) provides you with knowledge and tools to successfully interpret over the phone accurately and efficiently. LanguageLine Solutions WBT offers Course Catalogs with ease of navigation. Your access to this site is time sensitive, follow the time line stated in your invitation letter and pay attention to the dates you are authorized to access this site.
LOG IN STEPS
1. Click here on à System Test ß to verify that all required communication functions are enabled.
2. A page with the System Test result should show a green check mark on every item listed before you can log in; otherwise follow the screen instructions and repeat the system test again.
3. On the username field, paste the username you received in the LanguageLine Solutions User Account Created e-mail notification (fields are CaSe seNsiTive)
4. Click on “I forgot my password” the system will email your password to your e-mail address on file.
5. Copy the received password and paste it in the password field on this Home Page. Press enter on your key board.
If you need any assistance contact firstname.lastname@example.org
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL NEW HIRE ORIENTATION USERS
Read LanguageLine Solutions Web Based Training policies.
· In the courses with simulated calls, please listen to them to get a better idea of what being an over-the-phone interpreter entails.
· Most courses include support materials, we advise you to scroll down each Course Detail section and look for downloadable support materials for future reference.
· By completing all lessons and passing the available tests within your deadline, will allow you to be invited to attend the over-the-phone instructor-led session. We verify completion only with the system completion report.
Do not use handheld devices though they are Internet enabled.
Wishing you success!
LanguageLine Solutions Training Department.
LanguageLine Solutions Proprietary Information 2008 - 2013. This information is restricted solely to Language Line Solutions authorized users. The actual or attempted unauthorized access, use or modification is strictly prohibited by LanguageLine Solutions©. By accessing this web site, you acknowledge that all content and support materials you are about to review are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks and other proprietary rights that are owned by LanguageLine Solutions; you may not copy, in any form, distribute, enter into a database, display, perform, create derivative works, transmit or otherwise use any materials, except that you may download one copy of the support materials available to you and accessible online so long as you comply with the terms of this agreement. All support materials are provided for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not alter its text or remove any trademark or other notice displayed on any support materials. All rights reserved. LanguageLine Solutions©Copyright 2008-2013.